Great Parnassus Cancun - All Inclusive Spa Resort
Complete All-Inclusive Details
- Comfortable Accommodations
- All Meals Included Every Day: Buffet Breakfast, Buffet Lunch, Buffet or a la Carte Dinner
- 10 Restaurants
- 11 Bars
- Unlimited Domestic and International Beverages at any of the Resort Bars
- 24-Hour Room Service
- 3 Swim-up Bars
- 3 Outdoor Jacuzzis
- The Treasure Islands Kids Water Park
- Baby Club (18 months to 3 years old)
- Kids Club (4 to 12 years old)
- Teens Disco (13 to 17 years old)
- Mini Golf
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- 2 Illuminated Tennis Courts
- Daytime and Nightly Entertainment
- Movie Theater
- 2 Gorgeous Swimming Pools
- Spa ($)
- Beauty Parlor
- All Gratuities Included
- Exchange Privileges with Golden Parnassus Resort and Spa (Adults Only) with FREE Transportation during hotel shuttle service hours
- FREE HONEYMOONERS PACKAGE: One bottle of domestic wine and one fruit basket in their room upon arrival at the Resort
FANTASTIC LOCATION WITH SO MUCH TO OFFER
Located on the best of Cancun`s beaches, this intimate and elegant 12-story building Resort has a magical atmosphere combining design and architecture with all of the comforts of home. Great Parnassus offers the ultimate in luxury and service, each of the resort rooms is exquisitely appointed in a modern style and has lovely ocean or lagoon views from a private terrace, some complete with Jacuzzis. Guests can enjoy a wide variety of delicious gourmet dining options or refreshing cocktails at any of the 10 International Restaurants or 11 bars.
FUN FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY
With a unique family concept, the Great Parnassus is the ideal place to unwind and also to enjoy playing in the peaceful Caribbean waters. The staff members are experts in making dreams come true for every member of the family, and kids will have the time of their lives playing at the Treasure Island Water Park and having fun at the areas designed specially for them, such as the Baby Club, Kids Club, and Teen`s Disco.
ENJOY SPARKLING POOLS WHERE THE SEA MEETS THE SKY
At the Great Parnassus, you can lounge in the stunning Infinity Pool that appears to fall into the turquoise water that gently laps the soothing white sandy beaches. Guests can also enjoy the charming adults-only pool and Jacuzzis, which look out onto the striking lagoon sunsets; it is the perfect place for romance and intimate times with your loved one. You can also relax in total comfort and tranquility while having a drink at the Samoa beach bar. However you choose to spend your time here at this amazing resort designed with you in mind, you will find you have never experienced all-inclusive like this before.
DELIGHTFUL DINING AND COLORFUL BARS WITH THE BEST BEVERAGES
The Great Parnassus features world-class dining in a wide variety of restaurants sure to please the most discerning Guest.
- Magnus oceanfront food court features breathtaking views and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It boasts 12 different cuisine stations with a fusion of flavors for every palate. Some of the specialties are Japanese, Mexican, Vegetarian, Grilled Items, Italian, Sea Food, Fruits, and Salads, plus an extravagant deserts and cheese counter.
- Deli Manhattan is a casual New York-style Restaurant located in the Via Veneto, and is open for breakfast, lunch, and late night dinner.
- Carrousel restaurant is sure to be a hit with the kids with its popular lunch buffet. After playing in the "Treasure Island" Water Park, your little ones will enjoy this delicious food that can be served in child-sized portions.
- El Maguey takes you back to the days of small Spanish villages where family and friends got together to share excellent food. Today at El Maguey enjoy innovative cuisine, outstanding wines, and exquisite traditional Mexican appetizers are all created with traditional ingredients. Open for lunch.
- Porto Fino a la carte restaurant offers Guests a fresh approach to dozens of seafood varieties at the peak of their seasons, including appetizers, salads, soups, fowl, meats and a large selection of desserts.
- Samurai is a traditional a la carte Tepanyaki Japanese Grill Restaurant, and the menu features the finest Japanese dishes, both traditional and contemporary, including a wonderful selection of appetizers, sushi, teriyaki and more. Sit down at the Sushi Bar and let the chefs prepare wonderful a Sushi dish for you. They pride themselves for having creativity in delivering unique and exciting Japanese cuisines.
- Big Ben Steak House is a fine dining a la carte Steak house serving the best steaks and ingredients available.
- Le Maison de Michelle is a charming and elegant a la carte Gourmet International cuisine restaurant. The staff has created a nouvelle French menu featuring delicate flavors from luxury French ingredients. Le Maison de Michelle is located in the Via Veneto.
- Crepiere, a cozy corner cafe, serves an extensive list of cappuccinos and desserts such as pastries, layer cakes, extravagant hand-decorated pies, and sweet crepes. Fresh-baked loaves of bread and ice creams are also available.
- Sanctorum is an Elite lounge exclusively for Guests staying in suites and Club rooms.
Guests will also be able to enjoy a wide variety of the best national and international liquor premium brands and refreshing cocktails. Their bartenders use fresh juices and decorate the cocktails with a fusion of colors and flavors, giving a special touch and quality to every drink served. Popular drink favorites, beers, and an extensive selection of the best wines can be tasted at any of the Resort bars. Guests can start with a welcome cocktail at the exotic Kilimanjaro Lobby Bar. They can also enjoy the Oktoberfest Bar, Le Vin et Fromage, and Paola`s Sports Bar, which are just some of the options that you can find while walking by the Via Veneto. Others like the Bora Bora lunch and snack bar, the Conga and Bongo Swim-up Bars, and the Samoa beach bar are distributed around the pool area. Located on the second floor, Guests will find the fun and exciting Karaoke Bar, and, in the adults only pool, the Caribbean Swim-up Bar.
READY TO PROVIDE YOUR DREAM DESTINATION WEDDING
Overlooking 50 meters of white sand and crystal blue waters, the Great Parnassus provides a perfect combination of a high level of service and a magnificent wedding set up. Its gorgeous Caribbean beaches will be the perfect scenery for the most memorable day of your life!